Upper Back & Rib Pain
If you suffer from upper back pain or pain on just one side of your upper back (rib pain), consider becoming a patient and seeking care at our clinic.
How to become a patient?
- Fill out the paperwork listed below that can be found on our new patient’s section of the website. This typically takes about 1 hour.
– Welcome Form
– Brain Region Localization Form
– Metabolic Assessment Form
- Bring any blood work that’s within the last 12 months.
- Bring any imaging reports.
- Schedule your initial exam and first treatment with Dr. McKenzie. This typically takes about 1 hour. The cost is $168. Follow-up appointments are $42, Dr. McKenzie will develop a strategy to help you resolve your problems.
- You may also choose to schedule 1-hour massages with Houda (chiropractic assistant). 1-hour appointments are $65.