Foot & Ankle Pain
At our clinic, we commonly treat both ankle and foot problems.
Conditions that we treat include:
- Achilles tendinitis
- Plantar fasciitis
- Sprained ankles
- Tarsal tunnel syndrome
- Posterior tibial tendonitis
How to become a patient?
- Fill out the paperwork listed below that can be found on our new patient’s section of the website. This typically takes about 1 hour.
– Welcome Form
– Brain Region Localization Form
– Metabolic Assessment Form
- If you have any imaging studies (Xray reports, MRI reports), please get this to us.
- If you can get us any blood work (less than 1 year old), it’s also helpful. This can assess your ability to recover.
- After you send all this, feel free to schedule an exam and first treatment with Dr. McKenzie. The first visit typically take about 1 hour. Dr. McKenzie will guide you on a treatment strategy to get you well. The cost is $168 for the first visit.
- You can also schedule massages with Houda (chiropractic assistant. The cost is $65 for 1 hour.