Hand & Wrist Pain
At our clinic we commonly evaluate and treat hand/wrist problems.
Some of the conditions we treat:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cubital Tunnel Syndrome (Ulnar neuropathy)
- DeQuervains’ Tendinosis
- Loss of grip strength
How to become a patient?
- Fill out the paperwork listed below that can be found on our new patient’s section of the website. This typically takes about 1 hour.
– Welcome Form
– Brain Region Localization Form
– Metabolic Assessment Form
- Bring any imaging reports (MRI or Xray)
- Bring any blood work that is less than 1 year old (This can help us assess recovery rate)
- Schedule an exam and first treatment with Dr. McKenzie. The cost is $168 and typically takes about 1 hour. Follow-up appointments are $42. Dr. McKenzie will develop a strategy to help you resolve your problem.
- Massage appointments are also available with Houda (Chiropractic assistant). The cost is $65 for 1 hour treatments.