Many patients come to our clinic in order to get help with knee pain.
Here are some conditions we treat:
- IT Band Syndrome
- Patellar Syndrome
- Chondromalacia Patella (Runner’s Knee)
- Bakers Cyst
- Meniscus injuries
How to become a patient?
- Fill out the paperwork listed below that can be found on our new patient’s section of the website. This typically takes about 1 hour.
– Welcome Form
– Brain Region Localization Form
– Metabolic Assessment Form
- Bring any blood work that’s within the last 12 months.
- Get any imaging studies (Xray reports, MRI reports) regarding your knee.
- Schedule an exam and first treatment with Dr. McKenzie. The cost is $168. Follow-ups are $42. Dr. McKenzie will help to develop a treatment strategy to maximize your function or correction.
- Massages are also available with Houda (chiropractic assistant) The cost is $65 for 1-hour appointments.