Most types of shoulder pain are treatable at our clinic. These are the types that we treat:
- Referred pain – organs can refer pain to the shoulder
- Rotator Cuff problems
- Bicipital Tendinitis
- Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
- Clavicle misalignment
- Posterior rib misalignment
- Glenohumeral misalignment
- Anterior rib misalignment
- Shoulder strains
- Frozen Shoulder/Adhesive capsulitis
How to become a patient?
- Fill out the paperwork listed below that can be found on our new patient’s section of the website. This typically takes about 1 hour.
– Welcome Form
– Brain Region Localization Form
– Metabolic Assessment Form
- Bring any bloodwork that’s within the last 12 months
- Bring any imaging reports (Xray’s, MRI, etc.)
- Schedule a 1 hour examination and first treatment with Dr. McKenzie. Cost is $168. Follow-ups are $42. Dr. McKenzie will create a strategy to maximize your shoulder function and ideally, correct it.
- 1 hour massages are also available with Houda (Chiropractic assistant). The cost is $65.