Neck Pain / Headaches
Many patients seek care at our clinic for both headaches and neck pain. There are many mechanisms for both. The goal is the do a great exam to understand the mechanisms involved.
Conditions that we treat:
- Muscle strains in the neck
- Muscle spasms in the neck
- Tension headaches
- Migraine headaches
- Cluster headaches
- Facet arthrosis
- Nerve pain
How to become a patient?
- Fill out the paperwork listed below that can be found on our new patient’s section of the website. This typically takes about 1 hour.
– Welcome Form
– Brain Region Localization Form
– Metabolic Assessment Form
- Bring any blood work that’s within the last 12 months.
- Bring any imaging reports (X-ray, MRI) if you have them.
- Schedule an exam and first treatment with Dr. McKenzie. This typically takes about 1 hour. The cost is $168. Follow-up appointments are $42. Dr. McKenzie will create a strategy to help you.
- You can also schedule massages with Houda (chiropractic assistant). The cost is $65 for 1 hour.