At our clinic, we evaluate and assess elbow pain and we effectively treat problems related to the elbow.
- Medial Epicardylitis (AKA Golfer’s elbow)
- Lateral Epicondylitis (AKA Tennis elbow)
- Supinator Tendinitis
- Pronator Teres Syndrome
- Olecranon Bursitis
- Ligament Strains/sprains
How to become a patient?
- Fill out the paperwork listed below that can be found on our new patient’s section of the website. This typically takes about 1 hour.
– Welcome Form
– Brain Region Localization Form
– Metabolic Assessment Form
- Bring any imaging study reports and any blood work that is less than 1 year old.
- Schedule an exam with Dr. McKenzie. It usually takes about an hour and the cost is $168 includes treatment on the first visit. Follow-up appointments are $42.
- Dr. McKenzie will tell you a treatment plan that will help you to resolve your problem.
- We also offer massage with Houda (chiropractic assistant). These visits are 1 hour and the cost is $65.