There’s a lot we can do to help patients that are trying to conceive!
Before we start, it’s important to make sure all the female parts are working. In other words, please see your OB/GYN and make sure that the anatomy is intact with no scar tissue or blockages. Ideally men should get a semen analysis and women should get an ovulation kit to test fertility.
There are factors that can cause infertility in either males or females.
Here are the factors that we have to consider:
- Oxidative Stress
- Altered Microbiome
- Abnormal Body Mass Index
- Endocrine Disrupters
- Prostaglandin Imbalances
- Impaired Hepatic Transformation
Dr. McKenzie recommends these steps to get pregnant
Step #1) OBG/YN
Step #2) Our clinic
Step #3) In Vitro Fertilization
This is recommended, because in vitro fertilization is usually well over $25,000. If you can successfully get pregnant without doing IVF, it’s a big financial savings.
How to become a patient?
- Fill out the paperwork listed below that can be found on our new patient’s section of the website. This typically takes about 1 hour.
– Welcome Form
– Brain Region Localization Form
– Metabolic Assessment Form
- Bring us any blood work (within the last year) and any imaging studies (ultrasound, etc.)
- Schedule a 2-hour consultation. The cost is $336.
- Ideally both partners should be present. From this appointment, we will create an effective strategy to increase chances of pregnancy and to maintain that pregnancy.