It’s quantifying a patient’s function by evaluation physiology and biochemistry from blood work, structure from imaging studies if applicable, quantifying functional domains by interactive testing and utilizing QEEG (quantitative electro-encephalogram) to isolate regions of the brain to target therapeutically.
It’s about maximizing each brain’s ability to function at its highest capacity.
It’s about creating unique, tailored, individualized therapy programs to target various parts of the nervous system, which can be done at home and or at our clinic.
It’s about allowing people to have the best life possible
Who should consider
evaluation and treatment ?
- Parkinsons Disease and other movement disorders
- Concussion and Chronic Traumatic Encephalopathy
- Mood disorders (depression, anxiety)
- Addiction (alcoholism, drugs, over eating)
- Learning disorders (ADD/ADHD, dyslexia)
- Memory disorders, mild cognitive impairment, Alzheimers, dementia
- People born with Fetal Alcohol Syndrome
- People born with special needs, including Cerebral palsy
- Seizure disorders
- Post-stroke, migraines and transient ischemic attacks (TIA’s)
- Autistic spectrum disorders
- Anybody that wants to maximize brain function