Low Back, Pelvis, Hip Pain & Sciatica
Possibly the most common thing we treat is related to the low back.
Here’s a list of things we treat:
- Non-specific muscular pain of low back
- Low back/hip/pelvis injuries (strains)
- Sciatica (pain that shoots down leg into foot)
- Tailbone pain
- Piriformis syndrome
- Bursitis of hip
- Hip misalignment
- Hip injuries
- IT Band syndrome
- Disc injuries
- Hip impingement
How to become a patient?
- Fill out the paperwork listed below that can be found on our new patient’s section of the website. This typically takes about 1 hour.
– Welcome Form
– Brain Region Localization Form
– Metabolic Assessment Form
- Bring any labs (within 12 months) and any imaging reports (Xray’s, MRI, etc.)
- Schedule an exam and first treatment with Dr. McKenzie. The cost is $168. Follow-up appointments are $42. Dr. McKenzie will create a strategy to change your outcome.
- You can also schedule massages with Houda (chiropractic assistant) for $65. These are 1-hour appointments.